Friday, May 17, 2013

Tests Taken, Worlds forsaken

Took the stupid tests today.
I didn't throw them even though I guess I should have... I think I probably did ok on them, but they weren't really what I was expecting. I was expecting them to be more like the SATs but they were sort of--but peppered with things like the shrinks give you for personality tests. I don't know.

Anyway, the good news is that Shay's gone and it's Friday night.
Randi's gonna take me out to Denny's in a bit and after to the park, and tomorrow the group is gaming again. Thank god for that, seriously. I so need that after this week. I don't even care what we play (I don't think it'll be Ad&D this time, since last time Trin mentioned wanting to run something and he only does Sci-fi stuff. Maybe we'll play Champions or Star Wars or something. I just don't care right now. I just want to play and forget everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment