Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shay Strikes Back

I knew it was just too good to be true--that my sister, Shay was keeping quiet and (mostly) out of my life. It turns out that she's been talking to my teachers on the phone about how I'm doing and what kind of grades I've been getting. Blergh!

It's a good thing that Randi's been able to help me with the math as much as he has (although with the other stuff....not so much so.

He hasn't exactly pushed me for more, but you know.
I feel like he expects it. And I don't want to.) Huh. It's probably good that Shay doesn't know about that either--she'd probably lock me up in a nunnery somewhere after she chewed Randi to bits and spit him out.

So she's coming to town on the 16th to have a conference with my counselor, and she said something about tests I have to take. I thought she meant my finals (those are next month! Eeeek!) but now I'm not so sure.  I guess I'll find out then. But it sucks that she's going to be here. She'll be watching everything and telling me how everything I eat is going to make me fat(ter). Blergh! Like anyone cares, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment