Thursday, May 2, 2013

Something rotten in the state of Denmark

I guess I should have known that things were going too smoothly at school.
Josie & Co have started giving me a hard time again. Or at least I assume it's them. I got to school this morning and someone'd crazyglued a bunch of condoms to my locker. How gross is that? (Jean says I should just be happy they weren't used condoms! Blergh!)

I mean come on, it's not like I sleep around (I'm too afraid to. And besides, I don't think there's anyone in the whole school I'd trust to do that with. And not have it end up on youtube or prontube or whatever).

So what's brought this on?
Is it just the fact that they've left me alone long enough that I thought it was over and now they're starting it up again? Ugh. I so hate it when people screw around with me. I have enough things to worry about. Algebra for one. Finals are next month and while I'm sure I'll pass English & the rest with no problem (ok, a little unsure about my spanish) I'm worried about Math, and Chemistry since I am not concentrating so well and I keep messing up on the practice stuff.
Jean says not to let them get to me, and that if I ignore it that they'll get bored (again) and move on to someone else. I know she's right, but it still grates.

No comments:

Post a Comment