Saturday, May 11, 2013

Deities & Demi Gods: yes! yes! Yes!!!

I loooooooove Jean!
She's really and truly the best friend I could ever have! *happy dance* She got me a surprise gift (isn't that awesome? It IS, but not as awesome as the gift!)
This is what she got me:
I know, I'm totally geeking out here --but awesome, isn't it?
This is something I've been wanting for a while but haven't gotten--and I swear Jeff's been pulling it out on the weekends just so I could stare at it and want it!  She gave it to me tonight at the gaming session and I think I must have really made everyone laugh cos I was so excited I actually jumped up and went "Woo!"

She told me she got it for a reasonable price, and that I should enjoy it. That the last few months have been crummy (the whole thing with Josie & Co) and that this is for me. Plus, she knows that Shay's coming soon and neither of us think anything good can come of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment