Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why can't people just mind their own business?

What is it that makes the popular people at school feel they are entitled to make everyone else's life hell?

Come on, really?

*sigh* Today was totally a crap day.
First there was a pop quiz in chemistry (I totally blanked, so I'm sure it's a big fat F for me) and then Josie's crowd started in on me. One of her evil eagle eyed lackeys saw me out with the group Larping. So they've been snarking at me all day about how I like to dress up and "play pretend". Assholes.

Hello, I don't go looking to catch them out.
I bet if I did I'd find out that Josie blows the whole football team 3x a week (actually, I think I did hear something about that, but ....) You know what I'm saying, right?

Would it be terribly bad karma if I just begged the universe to drop a house on Josie & her clique?

No comments:

Post a Comment